Thursday, April 1, 2010

Where Is This? #1


OK Clarendinians, a quiz for you. What is this a picture of?

I've had this 'ol bloggie going for about two months now, and have realized (1) I kinda like posting to it every day and (2) that with only photos and no text it's basically a glorified Flickr page. So, I've decided to start adding a little color commentary to make it more interesting for the 2 people I know who actually look at this thing. High five.

[One week later, I've posted the answer]. No one got this one, but it's the painted sign in the parking lot to the left of Whitlow's on Wilson. Good luck next week!

3 comments:

  1. Check in next week to get the answer. I think I'll try for a Friday quiz each week w/ a new pic, and also answer last week's question (or share who figured it out first).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I've seen that before... on North Irving Street?

    Looking forward to the weekly photo quiz!

    ReplyDelete