Monday, May 10, 2010

4 8 15 16 23 42

If anyone knows what these things are called or what purpose they serve, please enlighten me.  This is one of those plastic things that dangles off of electrical boxes and gas meters and such, strongly backlit by a blinding sun early in the morning.  My eyes still hurt....

1 comment:

  1. Its a meter lock. It lets the utility know if anyone has tampered with the meter.